- Discount codes can be input from the confirmation screen now
- Summary PDFs can optionally include stats like the full report
- Inspection alerts can be cleared on demand
- Optimizations to report loading
- Additional small fixes and optimizations
- The new NPMA-33 revision is now available in our Template Center!
- Pricing modifier for Foundation Type are now available when setting up Services & Fees.
- The Online Scheduler now includes a "How did you hear about us?" field by popular demand.
- When setting availability we've extended the time selections to 10pm (was limited to before 8pm).
- The New Inspection Form now correctly uploads Agent photos. If the Agent has an existing photo it'll also display it so you know one already exists.
- You can now display distance with the metric system. To enable it head over to 'Localization' in your settings!
- We've had a rebuilt New Inspection form in beta for the past few weeks and it has been promoted to general availability.
- Spectora Payments available to Australia and New Zealand
- Pay Split pre-split deductions can now also be a percentage in addition to a flat fee
- Multiple email addresses can now be notified when Online Scheduler is being used. Enter a comma-separated list of email in Settings->Online Scheduler in the second-to-last section!
- Template importer more tolerant of spreadsheet irregularities
- Setting a default Unit Type re-added to Template Editor
- Duplicate agent entries can now be merged by transferring all inspections from one contact to another. Use the "Transfer" tool in Contacts.
- Cost estimate tool range now up to $100k+. Enable this in Settings->Report Tools!
- RRB total credit calculator fixed.
- Multiple Sample Reports! We're happy to deliver this frequently-requested feature. Here's how they work.
- Trainee Accounts - you can now set a team member to "Trainee" status, preventing them from appearing on reports and client-facing pages as well as hiding them from your Online Scheduler. Read more.
- We've updated our Quickbooks integration to use Invoices and Payments (as opposed to the previous iteration that used Sales Receipts), also a heavily requested feature! Current QB accounts will receive a message with instructions on how to transition. Read more here.
- We've cleaned up the Inspection Details page a little, moving all report-locking info into a button on the Reports section.
- The "Mark as Paid" is now called "Paid in Full" and, instead of just marking the inspection paid, creates a manual payment in the outstanding amount. This will keep your metrics and accounting integrations accurate while still allowing a quick way to mark something as paid. "Edit Fees & Payments" if you'd like to keep track of cash vs check, etc.
- Various fixes with contact info being displayed correctly on the Contacts page.
- Fix for the report toolbar display on certain mobile devices.
- RRB mobile styling improvements for better usability on smaller screens..
- You can now send text message (SMS) scheduling confirmations and reschedule notices! Visit your Automation page to set these up for clients and agents.
- A new Data page (also accessible from the main dropdown) has been created to house exports previously only available during year's end. Let us know if there's any other data you want to export!
- Organization Managers can now access many more areas of the companies in the organization, including the Team page, company profile, Services page, and the Availability page.
- Adding an optional section/item with comment photos now includes the photos, as does duplicating the section/item/comment.
- Duplicating a Service now properly shows the modifiers, add-ons and taxes without a page refresh.
- Copying template sections, deleting template sections, and adding optional sections to reports has been optimized to be faster.
- New templates pulled in from the Template Center are no longer considered "active" until you use them on an inspection. This helps keep more memory free in your mobile app, hopefully resulting in less crashes.
- You can now change the "Included in Summary?" option for each category per-report in the Report Settings.
- The Template Editor now includes the ability to set default cost estimates if you have "Cost Estimator" enabled in Settings->Report Tools.
- Payments page now shows all payments rather than just online payments (i.e. manually input payments like cash/check now included)
- Line breaks now work for Repair Request Builder text fields
- Search for Existing Clients: You can now autofill information for clients you have worked with in the past. When scheduling, just click "Search for Existing Client" to search by name or email address.
- Custom Text Messaging Numbers: You can now send your automated text messages from a custom personal number, allowing you to route responses to a phone number or email address as well as show that you're a local business. Pop into Settings->Text Message Settings to purchase a number for only $15/month.
- General performance improvements to all tabular pages and the Services page
- Cover photo transfer between the mobile device and server is now improved
- We're working hard on a new mobile build that uses the latest plugins and software libraries. We hope to release it soon, offering more memory efficiency and faster operation. Stay tuned!
- For the past 6 months we've been building a new product, Spectora Advanced. It will feature a ton of business tools for the growing multi-inspector company. We'll be bringing it to beta in the next couple weeks, so if you're interested be sure to enable "beta" in Settings->User Settings and join our beta group!
- When using Pay Splits, team inspections are automatically flagged in your "Alerts" dashboard section so you can allocate pay splits to each inspector.
- When using Pay Splits, the Inspection Details page now contains a "Service Assignments" widget to let you drag-and-drop inspectors into each associated fee/service to quickly allocate pay.
- You now receive reminders 5 days before any Spectora subscription auto-renews.
- Pay Splits now handles manually added fees and canceled services.
- When booking a new inspection, you'll receive a notification if you have inspected the same property in the past (along with links to the inspection.)
- In Inspection Details, secondary inspectors now have "Make Primary Inspector" as a dropdown option. This can be useful for certain PDF reports that utilize the primary inspector's name, such as NPMA-33, Wind Mit, etc.
- Added the ability to hide services from your Online Scheduler. Pop into Services and check 'Hidden' next to any service or add-on!
- When submitting evidence for a Spectora Payments disputed charge, the report summary is now sent as evidence instead of the entire report due to file size limits.
- Updated our About page to reflect the growing team
- Added warning when Spectora Payments dispute evidence file exceeds 10mb.
- Upgraded database formation for faster performance and faster load times system-wide
- Improved PDF generation speed
- Improved mobile syncing speed
- Fixed issues with .zip files not uploading as an attachment for Windows OS
- Spectora Payments now includes dispute resolution - we'll automatically include documents for you to maximize disputes getting decided in your favor.
- Added integration for InfusionSoft CRM (documentation coming soon!)
- PDF processing time has been improved.
- Improvements to Report Writer load times.
- General performance enhancements.
- Fix for invoice fee accuracy when taxes are involved
- Florida 4Point photo ordering fixed
- Availability management user experience
- Scheduling conflict notifications more friendly
- Agreement regeneration more friendly
- Property detail lookup is more reliable
- Earlier options for end of work day
- Measures to prevent incorrect country code entry
- Report copying is much faster
- General performance enhancements
- Request form submission
- QuickBooks Integration
- Google Calendar Integration
For feature additions and changes prior to 2019, check out the old Development Blog.