If you have a complaint about our inspection, YOU MUST notify us in writing within five (5) business days after you discovered any problem, and let us re-inspect the system or component before changing the condition, except when the system or component poses a safety hazard.
YOU AGREE that, to the extent allowed by law, any damages for breach of this contract or report are LIMITED to the amount of the inspection fee.
THIS REPORT CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT THE OPERATION OR CONDITION OF ANY ITEMS AFTER THE DATE AND TIME OF THIS INSPECTION.
NOTE: Please read full report in its entirety for all information, limitations, disclosures and observations.
In summary , pay attention to the following items in the report. Full description, details and images will be provided in corresponding sections of the report. Use table of contents on the left hand side to quickly navigate from one section to another.
1. Improvements to the soil grading in the backyard are necessary to prevent pooling of rainwater at foundation wall.
2. Interior walls showed signs of water damages.
3. Electrical work has not been finished.
4. Incomplete wall insulation was detected.
5. Exterior Stucco installation appeared to be missing metal weep screed, unless a uncommon weep screed profile was used (ask the builder).