The house itself has four principal levels. These are as follows:
There are two basements separated by a crawlspace, a first floor, second floor and an attic. This house was build in 1922 and it appears that the west side of the building was added after the main construction.
1) At the east side basement we find the furnace which heats the east side of the residence, one main electrical panel, a water heater and the water main that supplies the entire building.
2) Separating the two basements we find the crawlspace. The air handler is located along with some plumbing servicing the west side of the building.
3) At the west side basement we find a second oil boiler, a second water heater, a second main panel with generator transfer switch and disconnect.
4) The first floor which contains a foyer, library, sun-room, living room, Kitchen, breakfast area, four bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms.
3) The second floor which contains the master bedroom, four bedrooms, three study/library rooms and six bathrooms.
4) The first part of the attic is a walk-up attic with storage and the second part of the attic an unfinished area.