Spectora has integrated with Stripe, an all-in-one credit card payment processor, so you can quickly get started accepting customer payments online and never have to worry about accepting payment on-site again. This feature allows you to automatically restrict access to the report until the client has paid.
*Stripe integration is ideal for home inspectors wanting quick setup and a single account to start accepting payments online – see their fees here.
*If you’re looking for lower rates or already set up with Guardian, click here.
Accepting Payments Through Stripe
1. Log in to your Spectora account
2. Click on Settings>Payments and select Stripe from the drop down menu
3. Click on the Connect with Stripe button
4. If you’ve filled out your Spectora profile, we’ll pre-populate some of your information into the Stripe setup form. Make sure to fill out all fields and click Authorize access to this account at the bottom of the form.
5. You’ll be redirected to your payment settings where you’ll see a new button and message confirming you’re set up. You’re now ready to start accepting payments instantaneously from the Spectora link in your booking confirmation and reminder emails.
You’re All Set Up!
When buyers click from your confirmation emails to Spectora, they will see a Pay button that easily allows them to pay for their inspection so you never have to accept payment on-site again!