Easily add and customize your inspection agreement so it automatically goes out to your client before the home inspection. With 1-click you can pre-populate inspection details like:
- Client name
- Property address
- Inspection date
- Inspection time
This is another touch point with your client that shows your professionalism and how you utilize technology. Why not make it as easy as possible for your clients to view and sign the inspection agreement. Your default settings notify you when your client views and digitally signs the inspection agreement.
Feel free to reach out with any questions or ways we can make this even easier!
Latest posts by Spectora (see all)
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software - January 28, 2018
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Nick Wright with Wright Choice Home Inspection - December 4, 2017
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Kc Bartley with Professional Home Inspections - November 20, 2017
- The New Home Inspector Checklist
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Michael Pelliccia with Metro Property Inspections
- Meet 2 Woman Making Waves in the Male-Dominated Home Inspection Industry
- What Does a Home Inspection Report Look Like?