*Update 6/15/2017 – This offer was met with great demand and the free subscriptions have been used. If you are interested, we would still love to have you in the Spectora family. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest offers.
January 23, 2017 – Spectora, a provider of modern home inspection software and business tools, is proud to partner with InterNACHI, the world’s largest home inspector association, to offer 100 free 1-year home inspection software subscriptions plus a free Online Presence Review ($1,340 value) to Certified Master Inspectors.
CMI is the inspection industry’s top professional designation, awarded to qualifying inspectors who have demonstrated the highest level of competency.
“We are proud to have the opportunity to work with Nick and offer our software to the highest designation of home inspectors in the industry,” said Kevin Wagstaff, co-founder of Spectora. “As a new platform, we wanted to offer our software to the best in the business from the get-go. We’ve built our report writer and mobile apps to be intuitive and easy-to-use so the learning curve is minimal. The Online Presence Review is an inspection for your digital marketing, auditing all aspects of your SEO and marketing. This will be of huge value to the competitive inspectors that want a leg up on the competition. ”
For Certified Master Inspectors wanting to take advantage of this offer, please contact Kevin at 720-460-9077 or email@example.com
InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, is the world’s largest inspection trade association. Based in the United States, InterNACHI is both non-profit and federally tax-exempt, and operates in 65 different countries and nine languages. InterNACHI is the inspection industry’s largest provider of education and training. InterNACHI has been awarded more than 1,400 governmental approvals and accreditations.
Spectora provides modern home inspection software & business tools for the modern home inspector. Clean and easy-to-use iOS and Android apps help home inspectors write high-quality reports quicker. Spectora’s business automation tools and agency-class marketing consulting help inspectors grow their business and manage it more efficiently. Spectora is based in Denver, Colorado.
Latest posts by Spectora (see all)
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software - January 28, 2018
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Nick Wright with Wright Choice Home Inspection - December 4, 2017
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Kc Bartley with Professional Home Inspections - November 20, 2017
- The New Home Inspector Checklist
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Michael Pelliccia with Metro Property Inspections
- Meet 2 Woman Making Waves in the Male-Dominated Home Inspection Industry
- What Does a Home Inspection Report Look Like?