Real estate agents are busy. Make their lives easier by sending them automated, customized reminders about your upcoming home inspection with them.
Realtors work in a high-touch business where communication is important. Sending them reminders about the home inspection is a way to really impress them with your own professionalism and communication. Our own surveying has backed this up as something they appreciate and notice.
Send 1-3 email reminders to agents weeks, days, or even hours before the home inspection. You can easily insert custom placeholders that populate:
- Property address
- Inspection date
- Inspection time
- Client name
Getting these set up should only take 10 minutes and can have a lasting impression on your real estate agents.
Please let us know if you have any questions or ideas on how we can make this feature even better!
Latest posts by Spectora (see all)
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software - January 28, 2018
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Nick Wright with Wright Choice Home Inspection - December 4, 2017
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Kc Bartley with Professional Home Inspections - November 20, 2017
- The New Home Inspector Checklist
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Michael Pelliccia with Metro Property Inspections
- Meet 2 Woman Making Waves in the Male-Dominated Home Inspection Industry
- What Does a Home Inspection Report Look Like?