Homebuyers (especially first-time homebuyers) are overwhelmed when buying or selling a house. They’re usually scheduling and coordinating with their agent, lender, contractors and you.
Just like with agent reminders, there is no better way to increase customer satisfaction than sending them multiple reminders about their upcoming home inspection.
*Bonus tip – Use these emails to send your clients helpful links on what to expect from a home inspection. Buyers have told us this is something they always want more of.
Send 1-3 email reminders to agents weeks, days, or even hours before the home inspection. You can easily insert custom placeholders that populate:
- Property address
- Inspection date
- Inspection time
- Client name
Latest posts by Spectora (see all)
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software - January 28, 2018
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Nick Wright with Wright Choice Home Inspection - December 4, 2017
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Kc Bartley with Professional Home Inspections - November 20, 2017
- The New Home Inspector Checklist
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Michael Pelliccia with Metro Property Inspections
- Meet 2 Woman Making Waves in the Male-Dominated Home Inspection Industry
- What Does a Home Inspection Report Look Like?