Sending clients a confirmation email right after they schedule a home inspection minimizes scheduling errors and allow clients to put the home inspection in their calendar when it’s top of mind.
Confirmation emails are typically a second or third touch point with your client that can solidify your professionalism and show you’re on top of your technology and communication.
With 1-click, you can pre-populate:
- Client name
- Property address
- Inspection date
- Inspection time
This is also a good email to include a link to your payment and/or inspection agreement, so you get paid and are covered legally well before the actual home inspection.
Latest posts by Spectora (see all)
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software - January 28, 2018
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Nick Wright with Wright Choice Home Inspection - December 4, 2017
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Kc Bartley with Professional Home Inspections - November 20, 2017
- The New Home Inspector Checklist
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Michael Pelliccia with Metro Property Inspections
- Meet 2 Woman Making Waves in the Male-Dominated Home Inspection Industry
- What Does a Home Inspection Report Look Like?