Home inspectors (and many business owners in general) often don’t fully fill out profiles on third-party sites. This is one of the more simple tasks that has big SEO implications.
Google crawls the entire web. They learn about your home inspection business on your site, social media, and third-party websites. When they have very little or inconsistent information about your home inspection company, they lack confidence in showing your search listing to visitors.
When Google can validate your information (think business address, phone number, service areas, services) through multiple sources, then they know they are showing their users a listing that is current and of high-quality.
Another benefit to filling out your profile is that this makes your search results look better when a client or agent searches for your business. It’s another search result that shows you’re listed in multiple places and adds credibility.
So fill out your Spectora profile with as much detail as you would your own website. We will be adding more sections and areas to make your profiles more rich and SEO-friendly.
Latest posts by Spectora (see all)
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software - January 28, 2018
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Nick Wright with Wright Choice Home Inspection - December 4, 2017
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Kc Bartley with Professional Home Inspections - November 20, 2017
- The New Home Inspector Checklist
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Michael Pelliccia with Metro Property Inspections
- Meet 2 Woman Making Waves in the Male-Dominated Home Inspection Industry
- What Does a Home Inspection Report Look Like?