Spectora has partnered with Guardian Financial Services to allow for home inspectors to easily accept payment on the same platform as their home inspection software.
Guardian Financial Services is a payment processor and merchant service provider. This is the type of account that authorizes you to accept credit or debit cards online. They have been working with home inspectors and the industry for over 14 years. You get direct contact with their owners to walk you through the process and get set up.
We partnered with them for their superior service and because they have access to the best rates from payment gateways like Authorize.net (payment gateways securely authorize payments for websites, much like physical point-of-sale terminals in retail stores).
- No contract
- No set up fees
- No cancellation fees
- $10 monthly fee for the merchant account & gateway
- 1.69% +.20 cents per transaction
How It All Works Together
- Enable accepting payments through your Spectora account (Settings>Payments)
- Call Guardian to get a merchant and Authorize gateway account set up that allows you to accept credit cards
- Link your Authorize gateway account to your Spectora account
- Make sure your booking emails include a link to your client’s Spectora dashboard
- You’re easily accepting payment prior to inspection!
Interested in learning more about accepting payment online?
Visit our partner page on Guardian’s site to get started.
Speak with Guardian directly at 1-800-608-7363.
Ask for the owners directly, Aaron at ext. 605 or Ben at ext. 603.