Update – 6/5/2017 – This offer was met with outstanding demand, so it has been exhausted. If you are interested, we would still love to have you in the Spectora family. Please email email@example.com for the latest offers.
January 23, 2017 – Spectora, a provider of modern home inspection software and business tools, is proud to partner with InterNACHI, the world’s largest home inspector association, to offer 50 discounted home inspection software subscriptions plus a free Online Presence Review ($750 value).
This 50/50/5 deal will give the first 50 InterNACHI home inspectors to respond $50 off software each month for 5 months.
“We are proud to have the opportunity to work with Nick and offer our software at a discount to InterNACHI inspectors that want to be part of the next generation of home inspection software,” said Kevin Wagstaff, co-founder of Spectora. “InterNACHI members are on top of checking out what’s new in our industry, so we wanted to reward those that like to explore modern options. We’ve built our report writer and mobile apps to be intuitive and easy-to-use so the learning curve is minimal. The Online Presence Review is an inspection for your digital marketing, auditing all aspects of your SEO and marketing. This will be of huge value to the competitive inspectors that want a leg up on the competition.”
InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, is the world’s largest inspection trade association. Based in the United States, InterNACHI is both non-profit and federally tax-exempt, and operates in 65 different countries and nine languages. InterNACHI is the inspection industry’s largest provider of education and training. InterNACHI has been awarded more than 1,400 governmental approvals and accreditations.
Spectora provides modern home inspection software & business tools for the modern home inspector. Clean and easy-to-use iOS and Android apps help home inspectors write high-quality reports quicker. Spectora’s business automation tools and agency-class marketing consulting help inspectors grow their business and manage it more efficiently. Spectora is based in Denver, Colorado.
Latest posts by Kevin (see all)
- The New Home Inspector Checklist - February 17, 2018
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Michael Pelliccia with Metro Property Inspections - January 14, 2018
- Meet 2 Woman Making Waves in the Male-Dominated Home Inspection Industry - December 14, 2017
- The New Home Inspector Checklist
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Michael Pelliccia with Metro Property Inspections
- Meet 2 Woman Making Waves in the Male-Dominated Home Inspection Industry
- What Does a Home Inspection Report Look Like?