March 1, 2017 – Veteran Inspection Services is proud to announce they will be using Spectora, a provider of modern home inspection software and business tools, to provide agents in the greater Baltimore area the most easy-to-use home inspection reports on the market.
Veteran Inspection Services combines 40 years of experience in the construction industry as a carpenter and home builder with modern home inspection reporting to provide agents and their clients a one-stop shop when it comes to high-quality home inspection services in the Baltimore area.
“John comes from a strong background in home building and engineering, which will serve his agents and clients well,” said Kevin Wagstaff, co-founder of Spectora. “He’s even written a book on home maintenance, so John knows homes. We’re proud to have a home inspector like him using Spectora.”
“I look forward to leveraging Spectora’s email and text reminders to provide a high level of service to agents and clients,” said John Coppock, owner of Veteran Inspection Services. “These reports will make it easier for agents to generate their Repair Request Document with the click of a button, a feature I’m excited for them to use.”
About Veteran Inspection Services
Veteran Inspection Services provides Baltimore area clients an array of inspection services and testing. From buyer and rental inspections to radon, mold and lead testing, Veteran Inspection Services delivers high-quality inspection reports with information you need to make informed decisions. Veteran Inspection Services is based in Catonsville, Maryland.
Spectora provides modern home inspection software & business tools for the modern home inspector. Spectora’s iOS and Android mobile app helps home inspectors write high-quality home inspection reports that give buyers and agents the information they need in a clean, easy-to-read report. Spectora’s business automation tools and agency-class marketing consulting help inspectors grow their business and manage it more efficiently. Spectora is based in Denver, Colorado.
Latest posts by Spectora (see all)
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software - January 28, 2018
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Nick Wright with Wright Choice Home Inspection - December 4, 2017
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Kc Bartley with Professional Home Inspections - November 20, 2017
- The New Home Inspector Checklist
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Michael Pelliccia with Metro Property Inspections
- Meet 2 Woman Making Waves in the Male-Dominated Home Inspection Industry
- What Does a Home Inspection Report Look Like?