Spectora, Inc (“Spectora”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy.
User Information Spectora May Collect
Visitors to Spectora Sites or Customers of Spectora Services, including users who are not signed in and users that have created an account and signed in, acknowledge that we may obtain the following types of information from you or your computer or device:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Website Name
- Website URL
- Business Address
- Billing Address
- Visitor Site Preferences
Spectora may also obtain information provided by your website browser or mobile device, including but not limited to:
- Browser Information
- Operating System
- IP Address
- Mobile Device Information
- Time of Visit
- Date of Last Visit
- Pages Viewed
- Referring Domain, App, Service or Query
Spectora may also collect information and data provided by you from the following sources:
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask for research purposes to improve our Services
- Information you provide us through our Sites and/or on-site Messaging Platform
How We Use Your Information
Spectora never sells your personal information to others for marketing purposes.
- To carry out our Service agreements and obligations from any contracts entered between you and Spectora, including billing and collections
- Notify you of Service and subscription expirations and renewals
- To provide customized, personalized content through our Sites and Services
- Notify you about changes to our Sites, Services or Policies
- To allow you to participate in new features and Services on our Sites
- To facilitate the delivery of content or advertisements that we feel may be relevant to you
- To communicate new or existing products or services that we feel can help you
- For any other purpose with you consent
Spectora may collect, aggregate and use broad statistical data and characteristics from your profile, preferences and/or property inspections to produce anonymous reports, data and information. Data and information that could be used to personally identify you or your clients by name, address or similar private information is never exposed, shared or sold to third parties for commercial purposes unless explicitly communicated and approved.
Spectora may post testimonials on our Sites with express consent of the individual or company who provided the information. We may also post or share news, events, results, accomplishments, marketing materials from individuals or companies to help promote their brand. Requests to remove posted materials should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable efforts will be made to remove posts upon receiving written notice.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Spectora customer information, user data, and personally identifiable information may be shared with certain third party companies that help facilitate technical and administrative aspects of Spectora’s Services (credit card processing, hosting, citation building & management). Third party companies perform these tasks on our behalf and are contractually obligated to not disclose or use Spectora user information or customer data for any other purposes, and to provide adequate security measures to protect the data from unauthorized access. Spectora is not liable or responsible in the event that personally identifiable information is disclosed or otherwise found as a result of breach or security lapse by any third party.
We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may link non-personal information from cookies to personally identifiable information from other sources or that is provided by you to better enhance the customer experience.