Saving defects and comments “to your template” is one the foundational features of Spectora. It not only allows you to save and pre-populate common defects and comments, but it allows you to do this on-the-fly while writing a report, on desktop or mobile.
*Keep in mind when you “save to template for future use” that will only show up on new reports that are generated. If you already have an active report, new “save to template” items will not retroactively apply.
Saving a New Defect to Template From Mobile
When you’re within an “item”, and defect is tapped, you’ll see a list of defects. Scroll to the bottom of those defects to create a new one.
Name it, add a comment, and “Save to Template for use in Future Reports”.
This will now be included in any new reports that are generated from that moment forward.
Latest posts by Spectora (see all)
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software - January 28, 2018
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Nick Wright with Wright Choice Home Inspection - December 4, 2017
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Kc Bartley with Professional Home Inspections - November 20, 2017
- The New Home Inspector Checklist
- 9 Things New Inspectors Should Consider When Choosing Home Inspection Software
- Spectora Inspector Spotlight: Michael Pelliccia with Metro Property Inspections
- Meet 2 Woman Making Waves in the Male-Dominated Home Inspection Industry
- What Does a Home Inspection Report Look Like?